High-Performing Nurture Groups
"It's always great to be with other Nurture Group practitioners, you always learn something useful and it's always warm and supportive."Nurture Practitioner
There is now a more established research base for evaluating the effectiveness of nurture groups. The published outcomes of the research bring added weight to the importance of maintaining the integrity of the model in its delivery to vulnerable children and young people in schools and other establishments.
The Marjorie Boxall Quality Mark Award involves assessing the work of a nurture group against a set of quality standards. These standards are derived from the six principles of nurture groups and their clearly defined operational characteristics.
This is of particular relevance to members of staff who:
· have completed the accredited training in the Theory and Practice of Nurture Groups
· are running a nurture group
· are working towards the Marjorie Boxall Quality Mark Award
· want to make specific links to OFSTED
This course will focus on:
· an overview of the Quality Mark Award process
· consideration of the standards with links to OFSTED
· step by step guide to evidence required
· sample formats and proformas will be provided
· delegates create a development plan for their nurture group
This course is £125 plus VAT and will start at 9am and finish at 1pm.
If you would like to book a place, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or for more information, please call 02034758980.